Introducing Premium Enzyme Complex™ from RobKellerMD®
Eating a healthy and balanced diet, combined with adequate hydration are the two most important things you can do every day to enhance personal wellness. It’s challenging to attain the minimum daily requirements of balanced nutrition for good health. However, your digestive tract may not be absorbing the nutrients effectively, from both the food you eat and the supplements you are taking.
Clinical nutritional researchers around the world have published studies that indicate that the human body may absorb as little as 10% of dietary nutrients. There are several factors that contribute to low absorption rates that need to be addressed if we are to optimize the health benefits of the food and supplements we consume every day.
Malabsorption Syndrome and Obstacles to Nutrient Absorption
We would like to think that our bodies can use every beneficial vitamin and nutrient that we ingest through a balanced diet and nutritional supplementation. Over time, the efficiencies of digestion and nutrient absorption are impacted by age, dietary and lifestyle choices, as well as the environment (pollution and heavy metals).
Clinical signs of malabsorption syndrome can include:
- Protein deficiencies and symptoms such as hair loss and dry hair
- Edema (swelling) and fluid retention
- Bloating, gas and diarrhea
- Light colored or foul-smelling bulky bowel movements
- Problems with muscle wasting, and strength
- Hypotension (low blood-pressure)
- Unwanted weight-loss
Nutritional experts agree that the composition of the foods we eat today, including vegetables, fruit and protein sources, are not as nutrient rich as previous generations enjoyed. From processed food additives to chemicals used in food production, it is harder to achieve minimum nutritional benchmarks on a daily basis. Our clinical nutritional formulators are excited to present a supplement that addresses absorption needs.
About Premium Enzyme Complex™ from RobKellerMD®
We are pleased to introduce our exciting new daily nutritional supplement, Premium Enzyme Complex™, PEC™. This daily supplement provides targeted digestive support, with enzymes and organic minerals to accelerate and optimize your body’s ability to absorb dietary nutrients for maximum health benefit.
Each bottle of Premium Enzyme Complex™ contains 90 capsules. One capsule should be taken 10 minutes before or during breakfast, lunch and dinner to help your body break down and absorb nutrients more effectively.
- 100% Non-GMO ingredients
- All-natural, with no artificial ingredients or synthetic fillers
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarian diets (plant-based nutrients)
- Gluten Free
- Allergen Free
- Non-diary and Non-soy.
Our Premium Enzyme Complex™ is formulated with an exciting new proprietary and clinically tested ingredient, AstraZyme™. To achieve maximum digestion of proteins, and convert them into amino acids throughout the digestive process, this plant-derived formulation remains activated throughout all pH spectrums of digestion.
There are two essential steps in the way the human body breaks down proteins and utilizes them for nutrition. Long chain amino acids are first digested and transformed into small peptides and single amino acids. The second step involves efficient absorption of the single amino acids and peptides.
As we age, it becomes more difficult for our digestive processes to transform proteins into molecules that benefit our health. With the inclusion of AstraZyme™ in our new Premium Enzyme Complex™, we’ve addressed the first part of the essential equation. AstraZyme™ assists in breaking down proteins in the most efficient manner, while improving absorption within the first 30-60 minutes after food is consumed.
Using extracts from Astragalus membranaceus and Panax notoginseng, the cellular uptake (absorption) of small peptides and amino acids is increased. Astrazyme™ has been formulated to address protein, carbohydrate and fat absorption as part of the balanced enzyme spectrum. This takes some of the pressure off of the pancreas, which is responsible for producing these essential enzymes for digestion.
Clinical research conducted on AstraZyme™ by Enzymology Research Center, Inc. revealed that AstraZyme™ increased total peptide absorption by CACO-2 cells by 141% within the first 45 minutes of digestion.
The Importance of Optimized Nutrient Absorption and Health Benefits
There are many health considerations and chronic health risks associated with the poor absorption of nutrients and proteins. Proteins that are not properly digested place additional burden on the liver and kidneys. These organs are not able to expel high levels of proteins, as our bodies rely on digestion to retain as much protein as possible for good health.
When protein absorption is not optimized, the immune system is forced to work harder to remove the excess and undigested nutrients in the blood stream. This, in turn, lowers oxygen levels in the blood, creating low energy and increased risk of a variety of chronic health problems. The body may ‘borrow’ some enzymes needed to fight off major illnesses and diseases in the process.
Calcium deficiency is one of the unwanted side-effects of poor protein absorption, and this can place individuals at risk of bone density loss, and conditions like osteoporosis.
Here are some of the health benefits of Premium Enzyme Complex™ from RobKellerMD®:
- Helps to break down carbohydrates (oligosaccharides and polysaccharides) into monosaccharides (single sugars) so that they can be used more effectively for energy.
- Enzymes help break down food in a shorter period of time, increasing energy and may naturally reduce appetite triggers associated with low nutrient levels.
- Long chain proteins are broken down to single amino acids that your body can use to create more enzymes, while repairing muscles, tissues and organs.
- Optimizing the enzyme levels in the digestive tract has been shown to provide benefit to individuals with food allergies. Enzyme therapies to remove exorphins from the digestive tract before absorption are well documented in clinical studies.
There is no other proteolytic and lipolytic enzyme on the market that has been clinically proven to optimize the digestion of proteins better than AstraZyme™. Premium Enzyme Complex™ gives the digestive tract the additional mineral and nutrient support it requires to maximize the benefits of a healthy diet.
What does that mean for someone who takes the supplement daily? PEC may:
- Increase nutrient absorption from dietary and supplement sources
- Increase protein absorption for stronger muscles and endurance
- Help optimize waste processing of non-essential nutrients that are broken down more effectively by the proteolytic enzymes
- Promote reduced appetite and weight-loss. Nutritional requirements are better met through enhanced absorption of minerals and nutrients, reducing the triggers to consume more food.
With Premium Enzyme Complex™ from RobKellerMD® as a daily supplement before every meal, you will help your body gain the highest level of absorption and maximize the nutritional benefit from every healthy bite you eat.
All RobKellerMD nutritional supplements are manufactured and prepared in the USA by a GMP certified facility in strict conformance with industry and governmental standards. The statements on this page have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.